Job title : Structural Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Conduct structural inspection and analysis of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Identify possible process gaps and manage the structural assessment process improvement.
- Evaluate structural loads, wind load, and wind bearing capacity of various roof types.
- Provide mentorship and training on structural assessment to project engineers.
- Prepare foundation designs for solar arrays and related AC/DC equipment.
- Support project managers in resolving structural loading issues.
- Prepare calculations and drawings that demonstrate the structural soundness of roofs.
- Gain a working knowledge of PV system components like modules, racks, inverters, and Balance of System (BOS).
- Approximately 30% of time shall be spent in office environments with the remaining time in the field.
- The Engineer shall be capable of lifting up to 20kg; stand for an extended period of time; and work in an outdoor environment.
- M.Sc. Civil Engineering (Preferred)
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Civil engineering roles with specialisation in roofs.
Language Proficiency: English.
- A self-motivated individual who demonstrates a sense of ownership with a high level of commitment and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Passionate about quality of workmanship.
- Good communication skills and ability to lead and work well in teams.
- Discretion in dealing with sensitive information.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competing demands, passion for renewable energy.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- HSE certification is an advantage.
- Flexible to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint in particular).
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, innovative company, with international group of colleagues.
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Structural Engineer jobs