Job title : Structural Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The applicant must possess a good First Degree in Structural Engineering, or relevant field, and be recognized by the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates are expected to be registered (having a current subscription) with the various recognized professional bodies, as applicable, and demonstrate proficiency in ICT.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Application Letter and CV with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged according to the University’s template below:
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidate should state the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on their behalf (in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath) directly to the address above.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Structural Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 182 jobs