6 days ago
Job title : Strategist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- In this role, you will conduct research to unearth actionable insights, formulate and present strategies, and be an exceptional storyteller. You will collaborate with creative teams, participate in client meetings, and lead ideation sessions to ensure that the organization’s strategic objectives are met.
- Reporting to the Principal Consultant, you will be an essential member of the team, playing a vital role in driving the organization’s growth and success. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication and collaboration skills, along with a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify opportunities for improvement.
The role will report to the Principal Consultant
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Performing analysis of competitors and identifying opportunities.
- Contributing to business development and digital innovation.
- Analyzing research, data, and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges, and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning, and strategy.
- Keeping updated with technologies and consumer behaviors.
- Creating and presenting strategic plans.
- Finding solutions for client problems.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Collaborating with team members to define objectives.
Salary Package – N 150,000 – N 200,000 + Health Insurance + Leave Allowance + Bonus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Strategist jobs
- Salary Offer: *********