Beacon Power Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Strategic Communication Specialist (Social media)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for an experienced strategic communication manager who will work closely with our director of strategy and growth, and others throughout the company to support the company’s external communication and outreach goals. Our ideal candidate must be a strong content developer with sound judgement who will assist with daily administration of digital communication channels.
- Create content strategy for the organization
- Lead communication and outreach initiatives across both owned and paid digital communication channels (including social media platforms)
- Develop strong understanding of departmental, corporate goals and strategies, and ensures they are integrated into communications and outreach activities.
- Identify, research, and develop useful and engaging content for target audiences on mainstream and social media platform
- Minimum three years of relevant experience, including experience in strategic communications
- Ability to connect individual communications activities or products to higher-level strategies and goals.
- Ability to write story-driven content about complex technical subjects and projects that engages target audiences and enhances the company’s image
- Working knowledge of uses and administration of popular social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Strategic Communication Specialist (Social media) in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********