2 weeks ago
Job title : Storekeeper jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client; a reputable firm in the MANUFACTURING sector is looking to fill the role of a STORE OFFICER
- Knowledge of Inventory control and MSQL. (Minimum stock quantity Level )
- Keeping an eye on the inventory of raw materials and packing material to check the MSQL and inform the same to the immediate supervisor.
- Knowledge of tally modules for inventory or at least good knowledge of MS OFFICE.
- Knowledge about BIN CARDS in stores operation and its upkeep.
- Ability of good manpower management
- Interpersonal skills as the position need to interact with internal customers.
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- HND/BSc in any science related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working experience in store operating facility for stores operation
- Must have ample skills in Information Technology with good knowledge of Microsoft office and excel.
- Operating knowledge in any ERP like Tally is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Storekeeper jobs
- Salary Offer: *********