HT-Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Storekeeper
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
JOB DESCRIPTION – STORE KEEPER
The Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining daily records to see what products need to be replenished; this process helps to calculate a monthly or seasonal demand for materials needed to aid business operations.
STORE KEEPER DUTIES:
The Storekeeper will work in a store room or warehouse that is filled with supplies and equipment that they must secure whilst storing, releasing, compiling records of the supply in within the store room. Other essential duties include:
- Storing and releasing operational supplies or equipments
- Qualified to open and close the store and perform the necessary daily paperwork
- Compiling the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Recording the number and kinds of supplies.
- Disseminating the supply in its designated areas.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Securing the stores (tight access control)
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Maintaining bin cards
- Using accurate measurements in stock management
- Weekly stock taking report to be submitted Monday morning.
- Determining stock reorder levels
- Making requisitions at reorder levels & follow up till supplied
- Taking inventory of supplies and receive them into store
- Ensuring in-house requisition procedures and documentation are maintained
- Ensuring and monitoring the efficient use of all stock
- Monitoring, documenting and justifying consumables usage pattern in reports
- Recommending and implementing (when approved) strategies and procedures of reducing consumption and costs
Scope includes all consumables (including diesel, operations materials and administrative materials)
- To reduce operational and administrative costs –
- To ensure efficient use of all materials
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years in similar position
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or any management science
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.