Job title : Store Support Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Exciting career opportunities have arisen for qualify candidates to join Food Concept Plc team (owner of Chicken Republic, Pie Xpress and Chop Box brands)We are recruiting graduates from Accounting, Banking/Finance, Management Science Courses and Social Sciences field of study in reputable higher institution.
We are also looking for candidates with minimum of One (1) year working experience as Account Officer, Store Keeper, Inventory Officer from reputable company in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for our stores on the Island.
- Lekki Phase 1.
- Freedom way.
- Sky mall.
- Lekki SPG (Jakande).
PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON’T LIVE CLOSE TO THE ABOVE AREAS OR HAVE ACCOMMODATION.
Applicants will never be asked for money during or after the recruitment process.
Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.
- Candidates must possess minimum of (second class lower credit or lower credit) in bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance and other Social Sciences course.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC with evidence of discharged certificate or exemption letter.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Management in Food and beverage service company.
- Strong proficiency in MS i.euse of Excel, Power Point and Word etc.
- Only applicant living close to the restaurant location(s) should apply.
- Applicant is flexible to work any 6 days of 7 days.
- Required to work early or late shift.
- Membership of the Hospitality Professional Certification HORECAB, or any other relevant hospitality certification will be an added advantage.
- To ensure co-ordination and execution of store administrative tasks including but not limited to accounting i.eP n l report, daily stock management report, GP report, reports from FP and A, Inventory, support office and other clerical roles in restaurant operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing store documentations and transmitting same to Head Office.
- Posting of invoices and all other inter- stores transfers to the system (ERP)
- Completing daily cash reconciliation and daily cash banking.
- Managing weekly petty cash and float.
- Assist in the computation of monthly GP report.
- Ensure daily Stock receiving, Stock control and update of all stock record
- Daily Stock Variance Report and weekly stock report documentation and update
- Weekly ordering and stock requisition
- Update all entry on the Company ERP systemEnsure correctness and accuracy of data entry into the system
General Store Administration
- Collating Recruitment documentation, leave request etc and send to HR for verification
- Maintaining Store Notice Board I.eimportant contact details such as store hospital, staff meal roaster,
- Police contact, Deloitte Tip-Off are on the board
- Waste collection bills submitted in the stores
- Hand over of the cheques to vendors as cheques are sometimes left in the store undelivered to Vendors
- Routinely check the register of the Security guards and their appearances
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Store Support Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********