Human Capacity Development Consultants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Store Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Work with Store Manager to set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with stores’ plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Oversee salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Manage finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keep records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluate the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implement measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitor shelves stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigate market trends and offer products that would appeal to customers.
- Address customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivate employees to achieve targets.
- Train new staff members and scheduling shifts.
Role Qualification and Requirements
- BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with supermarket/hypermarket policies and guidelines
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.