- This job has expired!
Job title : Store Representative
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client a fashion industry is looking to hire a Store Representative who will provide exceptional customer service, assist customers with their inquiries and inventory management.
Work Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer customer inquiries and provide product information
- Process transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment
- Monitor and replenish merchandise as needed
- Assist with visual merchandising and store displays
- Oversee inventory management, including receiving, storing, and tracking merchandise
- Collaborate with team members to achieve sales goals
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge and promotions
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues promptly and professionally
- Minimum of OND, HND in Communication, Business Administration or any relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years as a Store Representative preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in inventory management software or systems
- Strong problem – solving abilities .
- Basic math skills for cash handling
- Enthusiastic and customer-focused attitude
- Professional and polished demeanor with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Candidates who live at Obalende and Lagos Island axis are preferred
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Store Representative jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!