Nampak’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Store Manager jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : April 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
A smart and hardworking person is required for this position. Please see details below:
- HND/BSC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Science related Courses.
- Minimum Six (6) years of proven experience in store management mostly for rotable and large spares.
- Strong leadership skills.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft office is must especially Excel.
- High knowledge in data analytics.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Oversee the daily operations in spare, consumables and raw materials sections.
- Coordinates the activities of the store team.
- Overall accountability for spares, consumables and raw material
- Safeguarding of spare assets.
- Management of ageing of spares in response to group requirement.
- Ensures stock count accuracy of all spares and consumable items.
- Ensures optimum re order levels of spares and consumables.
- Adequate controls on rotable repairs and large spare parts.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.