Job title : Store Manager
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Store Manager is accountable to develop store-specific action plans and direct all activities within the store ensuring that customer service standards and performance targets are achieved, and priorities are aligned with overall store and region strategy.
- The Manager will also manage budgets, labor costs, inventory control, product presentation, and merchandising.
- The Manager will coach, motivate and develop their team to foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs, and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Develop detailed action plans for the store that achieve planned profitability, sales, and controllable expense targets.
- Develop a plan to achieve financial goals and communicates these goals to the store team.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise is ordered, and tailored to the specific market needs, to maximize local sales opportunities.
- Control labour and overhead costs.
- Monitor all cash, receivables, and store controls.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels to maximize sales, inventory turns, and return on investment.
- Ensure loss prevention and shrink are well controlled
- Ensure solid execution of in-store selling activities, financial services, marketing programs, and necessary standards in support of corporate programs and initiatives.
- Ensure merchandise is presented according to standards to achieve maximum sales and profits.
- Opportunistically drive sales through promotional offerings.
- Ensure merchandise is priced in accordance with guidelines
- Consistent execution of standards and disciplines.
- Develop a community relations plan for the store that ensures the development and maintenance of long-term business relationships with customers, community, and stakeholders
- Determines appropriate sponsorship and donations for local events and activities.
- Monitors the level of customer service and satisfaction within the store and takes action as required to address issues
- Leads and controls the goals and standards of the store
Skills and Qualifications
- We’re looking for professional, organized workers who have a healthy sense of adventure and a strong knowledge and experience base.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a high-volume grocery/retail environment
- Strong customer service skills.
- Record the bottom line and sales results in previous roles.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions both verbally and orally.
- Computer knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of grocery operating principles.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills with high attention to detail
- Proven organizational, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and superior customer service skills
- Demonstrates a personal and enthusiastic commitment to the company’s vision, mission, values, and strategies
- Highly motivated and adventurous with an appreciation for small town life in a culturally diverse setting considered an asset.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com using job position as subject.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Store Manager jobs