Eat’N’Go Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Store Keeper jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Purpose / Role
- To issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Key Aims and Objectives
- To ensure uninterrupted supply of materials and stores without delays to Various departments of the organization.
- To prevent or reduce the overstock and understocking of materials.
- To ensure proper and continuous control over materials.
- To minimize the storage cost.
- To maintain a systematic record of material
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instruction so that work is Carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Familiar with description ( specification, unit of quantity, application) of material, in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure material issued are as per requisitions received.
- Receive material as per approved Procedures to ensure material received matches with material ordered in all aspects.
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in a pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling.
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Update records on daily Basis.
- Implement and maintain and filing system that ensures goods issued/ received and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved.
- Follow up strictly the reordering / replenishment stock procedures and apply continuous follow up until stock is being received.
- Follow all relevant safety, Quality and environmental control procedures and instructions.
Experience / Education Required:
- High School Diploma, Material Management (preferred).
- 3 years of Proven work experience as store keeper in a food company or similar business.
- Expertise in material receiving / issue Using FiFo and or LiFo, understand process and Policy.
- Knowledge in inventory control and stock keeping.
- Knowledge is maintaining a filing system for record purpose.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours.
*Store Keeper jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria