Energy Shield Petrochemical Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Station Supervisor jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are currently looking for a Station Supervisor at our Portharcourt retail station to manage the operational activities effectively while also driving sales at the station.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Ensure that goods are labeled with all necessary labeling information (e.g. legal, technological, hazardous and others) regarding the product.
- Ensure that labels respects the legal requirements and adhere to regulations, also ensure the station is clean and free from debris at all times
- Maintain Relationship with Customers, set sales goals, monitor stock level, order supplies and oversee delivery of products.
- Perform opening and closing meter reading and reconcile against sold quantity.
- Prepare sales report and reconcile all payment and account. Supervise merchandise display.
- Provide customer feedback to management.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports to station Manager on operational activities in the station.
- Inspects the sales and safety equipment in the station to ascertain they are compliant with HSE standards
- Minimum of HND in a Social science/ Science, Finance or related field is required
- Minimum of Five (5) yearsÛª relevant work experience in the Marketing/Sales unit in an oil & gas industry
- Certification in HSE is an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of safety and Environmental regulations
- Sales, Marketing and Negotiation skill
- Knowledge of tank calibration and dipping systems
*Station Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Nigeria