Michael Stevens Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Static & Rotating Equipment Technician (Mechanical)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Work un-supervised assembling and tightening bolted joints.
- Correctly use bolt tensioning, torgueing, nut splitting and flange spreading equipment.
- Carries out the required number of bolting specialism to a competent standard.
- Adhere to safe and specified pressures when tightening or torgueing joints.
- Assess specific task requirements including identifying potential hazards through the use of risk assessments.
- Accurate and timely competition and submission of all job related documentation including flange tightening reports/joints completion certificates, customer time sheets and expenses forms.
- Work closely with other disciplines on site to ensure the professional and safe completion of all tasks.
- Interfaces with the client on site in a professional manner and represent our company to the highest standards at all times.
- Work predominantly within all onshore and offshore environment.
- Adheres to all site related procedures and processes including permit to work.etc.
- Carry out all duties with a safety first attitude towards the equipment and working environmental.
- Maintains company quality, safety and environment standards.
- Take action and cooperate by ensuring the consistent quality of products and service to customers.
- Candidates should possess a B.SC / HND / OND in Mechanical Engineering or National Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Not less than 10 years experience in Maintenance in Oil and Gas industry
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
*Static & Rotating Equipment Technician (Mechanical) in Lagos