DAI’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : State Programme Officer jobs in Jigawa
Job Location : Jigawa
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to State Team Lead
Programme PLANE ÛÒ (PARTNERSHIP FOR LEARNING FOR ALL IN NIGERIAN)
Duration 7 years
- The Programme Officer will provide extra support to the Output Leads and Reform Facilitators in coordinating their involvement and inputs with the state. In addition, H/She will;
- Supporting the engagement with PLANE, in conjunction with the State Team Lead
- Oversee the implementation of program work plans across the state while ensuring the alignment of these activities to overall programme work plan and strategy;
- Support and enhance program networks across state and ensuring regular exchange of best practices;
- Contribute to PLANEÛªs monitoring, evaluation and learning processes, including sharing and disseminating lessons learnt; and
- Contribute to PLANEÛªs reporting and other engagement with stakeholders, in FCDO as appropriate.
- 3 – 6 yearsÛª experience in project management and operations
- A minimum of a first degree
- Previous experience managing programme for large multi-million-pound projects for FCDO and other donors.
- Build the capacity of the place teams to deliver on programme deliverables, reporting, financial management.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, including strong reporting/presentation skills and familiarity with a wide range of IT applications
- Experience of contributing to complex programmes with international development agencies, FCDO is desirable;
- Experience of closely working with government departments at provincial and district level is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience of work in politically sensitive and volatile environments.
*State Programme Officer jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Jigawa
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] by the 15 h of October 2021. Please state the role and location in the subject of your email.
DAI will only contact candidates that are successful at this pre-qualification stage. More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website: www.dai.com
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria