Fourcore Integrated Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : State Coordinator jobs in Nasarawa
Job Location : Nasarawa
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The State Coordinator is an integral part of the business development team at FourCore Technology.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Project Manager (SPM), the State Coordinator shall be responsible for providing extensive technical support to the SPM and direct supervisory management of the full program portfolio, as well as the development of innovative project concepts in closed collaboration with key stakeholders including state government.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Directly manage all project aspects, notably technical and operational components as well as financial, of FourCore Technology, including direct accountability for the supervision of regional office staff working in that portfolio.
- Ensure close collaboration with all stakeholders, guiding projects to a successful and timely conclusion, applying quality control to all aspects of the various projects’ implementation through accurate monitoring and evaluation system.
- Identify key business opportunities and support the development of innovative long-term business strategies.
- Filing, including the proper care, storage, handling, and distribution of all files, including extensive program files.
- Serve as the principal liaison with state partners on matters related to the program.
- Assist in the integration of new technologies into the Revenue & Payroll System.
- Ensure compliance and maintenance of accurate records of financial transactions.
- Responsible for developing new partnerships and maintaining existing relationships by broadening access to and understanding the complexity of government functions in order to ease business processes as needed.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Tertiary Education Qualification (Equivalent to Bachelors Degree, Higher National Diploma) in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant field with a minimum of five years of professional experience.
Prior Work Experience:
- Experience in project management
- Skills and knowledge in capacity building, public-private partnership, and project monitoring and evaluation (both quantitative and qualitative methods)
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven leadership qualities
- Ability to carry out responsibilities independently with minimal technical support from head office.
- Teamwork ability to promote effective collaboration within the project unit to foster the achievement of common goals and encourages team contribution
- Accountability ability to assume responsibility for actions
- Leadership must be able to provide a clear sense of direction to team members and actualize the vision of the company.
- Communication encourages clear and open communication and explains project complexity in ways and manners that are understood by team members
- Computer literacy
- Speaking/reading/writing in English Language is required.
- Fluency in Hausa Language is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.