3 days ago
Job title : State Based Consultant jobs in Benue
Job Location : Benue
Deadline : March 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Consultant will provide TA for a duration of 10 months to dedicated state primary healthcare development agencies in implementing a variety of tasks to promote community engagement and participation, and measurable behavioural and social change/mobilization in risk communication and demand generation for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Project strategy implementation/technical assistance i. Oversee the day-to-day implementation of program deliverables
- Collaborate with government and non-government stakeholders to provide technical support to the design and conduct of the socio-behavioural study, social listening and KIIs and FGDs to develop, test, produce and use quality materials and/or organize activities to promote COVID-19 vaccination uptake
- Facilitate the conduct of comprehensive analysis of social-cultural-economic, and other factors affecting COVID-19 vaccination uptake to develop targeted stakeholder engagement strategies
- Assist with the planning and coordination of COVID-19 vaccine behavioural change communication strategies in consultation with SPHCDA officials.
- Monitor and ensure proper documentation of interventions offered and outcomes in the appropriate data capture tools followed by updates on recommended project databases
- Participate in problem-solving and learning sessions to share knowledge, best practices, challenges and progress on program implementation
- Provide daily updates on implementation activities to the project manager.
- Engage actively with relevant stakeholders to foster good relationships with the organization.
- Support any other tasks as may be required by the central Project management team
- Identify and map priority stakeholders for targeted advocacy and engagement through a defined strategy
- Develop, test and conduct a COVID-19 vaccine uptake gap assessment using behavioural science frameworks in collaboration with the central team
- Establish infodemic management and communications data monitoring systems (including dashboards and trackers) in focus states
- Develop and domesticate reframed COVID-19 vaccination messaging in collaboration with SPHCDA demand team v. Weekly program updates summarising the status of activities and key next steps
- Bi-monthly progress reports detailing the status, outcomes and next steps of strategies deployed in collaboration with SPHCDA
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Social and Behavioural Science, Health Education, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Communication, Medicine, or other related fields
- 4+ years’ experience working in the development or consulting sector
- Past experience in community engagement, health data collection and/or demand generation campaigns for health programs/interventions or other development sector programs in local communities is desirable
- Strong stakeholder engagement and coordination skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and data management skills
- Experience in leadership roles including management and/or interfacing with high-ranking officials is desirable g. Experience working with/as part of government systems is advantageous.
- Computer literacy and competency using the MS suite of programs
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Fluency in the local dialects of the geographic region is an added advantage
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, and adjust work pace and direction to emerging realities
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Resourceful in resolving problems and initiating solutions
How to Apply for this Offer
Please send an email with a cover letter and corresponding CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly state the role in the subject of your email as Application for State-based Consultant_[State] for example, if you are interested in applying for a role in Benue, the subject should be Application for State-based Consultant_Benue‘
- Consultancy jobs
- State Based Consultant jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs