1 week ago
Job title : Standards & Assurance Manager jobs in Ondo
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Standards & Assurance Manager to oversee activities on Rainforest Alliance (RA) and our internal standards. You will work with a dynamic team of 30+ members, coordinate activities relating to agricultural standards/certification, and work together with team members in other units on Certification+ activities.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Monitoring the progress of all steps of the certification processes of IMS teams of suppliers.
- Collecting and updating all documents relating to the certification process, such as pre-audit reports, audit reports, non-conformity reports, and certificates.
- Standardizing processes across suppliers’ IMS teams to ensure aligned deliverables, through annually reviewing and updating the following guidance documents for implementation, guided by the Global Standards and Assurance Manager.
- Monitoring standardized data collection activities by all suppliers’ IMS teams and supervising data organization efforts with documentation officers/data analysts, to create the following full population databases.
- Working closely together with the M&E & Information Management Team within the organization.But not limited to the above-stated.
Qualities we are looking for
- A master’s degree in Agricultural development, Environmental science, or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing agricultural-related standards in cocoa, coffee, or cashew (preferably cocoa).
- Experience in the RA certification program is an advantage
- A passionate and ambitious worker
- Self-starter and all-round mentality; willing to execute simple tasks as well as manage big portfolios
- Fluency in English; fluency in French is an advantage
What we offer you
- You will be part of a fast-growing organization and broad network with excellent future career opportunities.
- We offer substantial freedom in your work,
- You will learn about the newest tools and programs to bring a positive change to cocoa farmers’ livelihoods and the environment.
- Work status 40 hours per week. Based in Nigeria.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agriculture / Agro-Allied jobs
- Standards & Assurance Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs