Job title : Staff Accountant
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Handle the company’s accounting procedures and maintains a healthy financial profile ensuring compliance with state, federal, and local regulations.
- Prepare GAAP and entry of journal
- Calculate all accruals and perform bank reconciliations and ensure proper coding of cash receipts and transfers.
- Assist in maintaining fixed assets
- Prepare balance sheet and profit and loss account reconciliations
- Assist in year-end accounting close activities
- Support annual financial and other audits
- Liaise between Account Receivable, Account Payable, general accounting, finance, IT, and other teams as necessary.
- Identify and drive revenue initiatives and strategy to advance the team and organization
- Make recommendations and implement actions necessary to maintain and improve team and organization metrics.
- Organize and update financial records.
- Recommend ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue.
- Perform monthly bank settlements.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of prior general accounting experience
- Experience in the Healthcare industry experience will be a plus
- Experience in SAAS organization will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g., XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Advance Filters, Pivot tables, If Statements, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Account reconciliation skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Staff Accountant jobs