6 days ago
Job title : Spy Driver
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are fuelled at when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to offices, homes, and properties of employer without supervision.
- Be willing and able to perform tasks without direct supervision that may require physical labor
- Dress in a fashion that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Ensure to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Minimum qualification of HND
- Atleast one (1) year of proven experience of driving experience to perform the job safely
- Police Spy training Certification
- A valid driver’s license
- Excellent knowledge of routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Must have undergone training as a spy driver
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Should reside in Lagos Island, VI, Lekki, Ajah axis.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Interested candidates are to send their CVs to email@example.com
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Driving jobs
- Spy Driver jobs