About SPIE Oil & Gas Services’s Job offer
Job title : Time Keeper – M / F
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 4, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Employee
Reports to: Planner or Project Engineer
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracks & compile employee’s productive time on site.
- Reviews timesheets, work charts and timecards for completeness.
- Track and compute productivity of all Job Cards
- Track and compute productivity of all employees on site (Actual Mhr Vs Planned Mhr) based on each job cards.
- May locate workers on jobs at various times to verify attendance of workers listed on designated Job Cards.
- Track and compute all downtime on-site (Weather, Equipment, Safety etc.).
- Manage all site POB time log.
- You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy
- Strong MS Excel User, MS Access is a plus
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Strong Presentation skill and ability to interpret data
- Data management and analysis skill
- Good communication skills (Written & Writing)
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience, work experience in Project Admin, Project Asst & Planner roles is a plus
- Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Minimum level of education required: C-Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education (A Level)
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
Required Technical skills:
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Presentation skills – use of basic charts etc.
- Offshore certificates.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here