SPIE Oil & Gas Services’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Lead Commissioning Piping / Mechanical / Process Engineer* M / F
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract Type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual Hours: Full time
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Employee Status: Employee
Precommissioning & Commissioning Preparation Phase:
- Involved in the supervision of the preparation of status index & data base and verify the proper allocation of equipment in their respective subsystems.
- Check the piping test packs breakdown and comments the pipework procedure with special dedication of the cleaning & flushing procedure.
- Prepare & implement comments on the Operational Test procedures.
- Verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
Precommissioning and Commissioning Execution Phase (On the Yard):
- Assist the CSL in his activities and hence the works that have been delegated to him.
- Provide reports as per project requirements.
- Participate in all discipline related meetings and technical discussions.
- Check and responsible for the conformity of the pipework versus PIDs.
- Attend / monitor the pipe work flushing & cleaning and reinstatement activities.
- Ensure that each subsystem dossier has reached the “ready for Commissioning” and “ready for startup” status with associated punch list.
- To assist Engineering and coordinate the different documents issued by PTR, HAZOP and to gather response issued by each discipline.
- To attend / monitor operational tests.
- Liaise with the Commissioning Site Leader and the different Systems Engineers.
- To participate to the punchlist clearance activities.
Commissioning Execution Phase (Offshore):
- Participate in Job safety analysis and report and report any unsafe acts or conditions observed.
- To attend / monitor operational tests and load tests for rotating equipment.
- To attend / monitor pre-start up activities final leak test & inerting and ESD demo & integration/merging with existing facilities.
- Lead Piping / Mechanical / Process Engineer
- > 10 years onshore / offshore experience
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM / ICAPS
- Minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Required authorisations:
- SAS / HUET
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here