Job title : Specialist, Process Management
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As Specialist, Process Management, you will apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to enhance operational efficiencies and project delivery across the Technical function.
Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Participate in cross-functional sessions, as well as sessions between the Technical function and external partners (e.g. vendors, service providers, customers, etc) to develop process improvement strategies and solutions.
- Assist in developing and implementing tools which enhance overall service delivery, including methodologies to improve how projects and portfolios are managed, executed and governed; metrics and analytics to assess and drive project portfolio value; process improvements to eliminate delays; and incremental changes to continuously improve speed-to-market and network availability.
- Facilitate and/ or document proceedings and/ or outputs of business process modelling sessions.
- Review information and trends to ensure that process outputs are achieving desired results and services meeting agreed service levels.
- Proactively identify the impact of potential organizational process changes on the Technical function, integrating new initiatives with existing processes and ensuring that all processes are consistent and fit together.
- Provide inputs to risk reporting for the Technical function.
- Communicate process risks and controls to stakeholders. Help with implementation of approved mitigating actions.
- Assist in continuous update and improvement of the Operations Monitoring Framework.
- Develop key metrics for identified risks and collect data for such key risk indicators. Measure and monitor trend based on remedial actions implemented.
- Create process materials that are clear, concise, accurate, and in accordance with best practice in writing, editing, graphics, and service delivery and project management standards. Maintain all documents in established version control and content repository systems.
- Participate in workshops and training sessions on all functional processes (new and existing) in line with a continuous improvement mindset aimed at addressing changing business needs.
- Develop, standardize, and continuously improve reporting standards as the business evolves.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Associate Director, Business Support.
- Enterprise Risk Management??
- Business Process Design & Re-engineering?
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Corporate Performance Management
- Business Consulting
- Stakeholder Management
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Workload Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g. Lean Six Sigma (Green or Yellow Belt), PMP/ PRINCE2, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), etc, will be an asset.
- +5 years’ cognate experience as an engineer in a telecoms environment, including demonstrable accountability for business process re-engineering and quality, business analysis, project management, process mapping (e.g. ‘as-is” vs ‘to-be” scenarios), developing business requirements, managing change, etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Specialist, Process Management jobs