Job title : Spa Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Spa Manager is responsible for managing the facility, maintaining supplies, ensuring customer satisfaction, keeping records, creating budgets, meeting up to targets, enforcing compliance and ensuring smooth daily operations.
Overview of Spa Operations:
- Coordinate facility schedules to maximize usage and efficiency.
- Develop and formulate training plans for in-spa operational team members as needed/observed
- Ensure that the spa hygiene is up to standard
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy for retail services
- Work closely with HR to enforce compliance of all set down rules and regulations
- Analyse trends and metrics as it concern spa operations
- Liaise with the production team and Admin to ensure all the spa grade products needed are available in a timely manner
- Establish spa budget and implement financial goals
- Liaise with the Lead therapist to create fun in spa team bonding, training and exposure for operational team members
- Make and submit detailed reports as required
- Inform operational team of job responsibilities, performance expectations, targets, client service standards, or corporate
- policies and guidelines.
- Overview of daily booking schedule to ensure maximum occupancy rate
- Actively grow revenue and profit lines by ensuring spa supplies are utilized appropriately
- Ensure that all clients and guest have the best experience and leave refreshed and rejuvenated
- Analyse and interpret the needs of clients and offer appropriate options, suggestions and solutions
- Monthly meetings with the operation team to keep them updated on the necessary changes, standards and developments to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Reaching out to disgruntled clients to resolving complaints
- Carrying out weekly inspections of all equipment at the spa
- Ensure that every basic equipment in within the facility is well maintained by conducting proactive maintenance and putting all necessary plans in place to prevent spoilage
- Workcloselywithmanagementtoensurethefunctionalityofall mechanical, electrical, glass or wooden equipment by arranging regular professional service/maintenance needed for the smooth operations of the equipment’s in the facilities in a proper and timely manner.
- Analyse the repeat failures across the various facilities and implement a planned preventive maintenance
- Make and submit detailed maintenance reports as required.
- Supervise and ensure all renovations across the facility.
Key Performance Areas:
- Occupancy rate (%)
- Client retention rate
- Job cost control
- Client satisfaction
- Revenue generated for the company
- Process Learning & Growth
- Enforcing compliance
- Retail sales (%)
- Adherence to budget
- Smooth daily Spa operations
- Achieving targets
- The compliance rate of operational team members
- BA or BSc in Business Management or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on cosmetology, skincare, and retailing is an added advantage.
- Must possess at least 4 years’ work experience in a managerial role with solid knowledge on how to handle operations in a hospitality industry or a Spa.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- This opening is strictly for applicants who reside in Port Harcourt.
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Spa Manager jobs