Sigma Consult’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sonologist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform diagnostic procedures using sonographic equipment
- Obtain and record patient history
- Spread a gel unto the part of the patients body where waves will need to go
- Use transducer to study images or organs, tissues or blood flow inside the body
- Examine abdomen, brest female reproductive system, prostate,heart and blood vessels
- Identify normal and abnormal findings
- Communicate with radiologists by providing progress reports on overall ultrasound activities.
- Validate and report the results of tests performed.
- Able to meet Turnaround time and conform with applicable quality and confidentiality requirements.
- Attend to inquiries and troubleshoot complaints that may arise in course of operations.
- Other further Testing if needed
- Minimum of 3 years experience in ultrasound/sonology and related procedures.
- Possession of an MBBS / Sonography Degree with proficiency in the use of Ultrasound scanners.
- Must be a registered member with the MDCN and other relevant professional bodies.
- Must be computer literate and understand ethical standards.
*Sonologist jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria