Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Solutions Architect
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 10, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The solutions architect will be primarily responsible for translating requirements into process and technical designs that meet customer expectations and technical standards.
- He / She will lead architecture design for specific systems, products or platforms and collaborate with the organisation’s leaders to prioritise solution delivery.
- The Solution Architect reports to the Chief Technology Officer and the Chief Operating Officer.
- Contribute to the definition of solution and strategic architecture for the Client.
- Assist in the establishment and enforcement of related architectural governance and ensure alignment with the bigger EA frameworks.
- Be responsible for Application Portfolio Management (APM), including annual reviews and roadmap definitions.
- Participate in the execution of architectural consultation and review functions including due diligence investigations.
- Assist in the definition and maintenance of IT strategy related to the client’s business strategy.
- Define architectural deliverable products / artefacts.
- Analyse the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyse technology industry and market trends and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Identify and manage the organizational impact (on skills, processes, structures, and culture) and financial impact of proposed architectural solutions.
- Model/Document all related architecture work.
- Work closely with Business Change to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Work closely with IT Development to ensure adherence to architectural standards, estimation and related governance processes.
- Work closely with IT Operations, including outsourced functions to ensure alignment of infrastructure strategy.
- Focus on technologies, services and solutions that enable and support business solutions.
- Performs the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the investigation and implementation of enabling technologies and services.
- Consult with relevant development and operation organisations to guide the use of enabling technologies and services to accommodate project and operational needs.
- 8 – 10 years relevant experience in System Analysis and Architectural Design
- Experience in financial services industry
- Architectural capabilities, disciplines and technologies
- Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Solid SDLC experience
- Development experience in at least one of the following: .Net, Java, SQL, React, Angular, etc.
- Design concepts, Data modelling (OO, SOA, Data Base Design, UML)
- Development frameworks and methodologies (Agile, DevOps, Scrum)
- Cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Integration experience (Web Services, RESTful Services, Messaging, Event Streaming)
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS)
- Software selection and due diligence
- Software life cycle management (Roadmaps)
- Knowledge of the client’s industry/business domain and service requirements will be beneficial.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple cross functional teams. Ability to provide development and support requirements and manage the handover capability back to the Support team
- Ability to work at the strategic and conceptual levels.
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Pragmatic and self-discipline
- Innovative thinking
- Problem solving and issue resolution
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work with teams and contribute to team goals
- Ability to make critical decisions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online