Visa Incorporated’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Solution Manager for Visa Direct – Manager for West & Central Africa jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 09, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The candidate filling this role will be leading our efforts to grow and expand Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Visa Direct solution. Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (fintechs, issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants, and service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa and bank accounts globally using push payment technology. In CEMEA region, Visa Direct consumer and business applications include remittances, person to person (P2P) transfer, person to merchant payment (QR payments), and funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements, Payouts).
- We are at the core of VisaÛªs overall vision to be the best way to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere. We are fueled by a diverse team of talented team-members who continuously raise the bar on delivering best-in-class products and services to people all over the world.
- We are looking for Managers within our Solutions Management team with varying levels of experience and background (8-12 years) to join our progressive team.
- The candidate should be able to lead commercialization and technical solution sessions with Visa clients and provide expert advice to clientsÛª business leaders and partners who want to use Visa Direct capabilities for various use cases (including assessment of clientsÛª business problem or market opportunity, helping clients use the right APIs, and leading solution architecture definition with clients).
- The candidate will direct the clientsÛª technology teams on solution design and lead deep-dive sessions to define user flows. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client engagement and documentation, employ moderation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences. The role will require leading complex solution discussions and will span multiple teams, projects, geographic locations, and time zones Visa is looking for self-starters that are thought leaders with a proven track-record of success in fast-paced payments technology environments with demanding timelines.
- Be the ultimate Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Visa Direct capabilities in SSA region
- Work alongside a cross-functional team of Sales and Business Development to build and drive strategic business goals for Visa
- Work closely with our partners across the solution development cycle starting from strategy and solution definition through launch and go to market, by co-managing and driving the completion of key execution deliverables
- Responsible for leading design discussion and as well as deep dive workshops with clients for developing digital payment solutions leveraging Visa Direct APIs
- Able to identify relevant APIs based on client problems as well as explain in detail how VisaÛªs APIs function
- Coordinate resolution of issues and design of new solutions with the regional and global product team
- Track progress on projectsÛª implementations and act as first line of support for product related issues
- Stay abreast of trends in the payments, technology, business, identifying implications for VisaÛªs Product & Solutions strategy and our clientÛªs businesses
- Adopt human-centered design thinking around how Visa can improve its customer experience across VisaÛªs product and solutions sets
- Support management of project pipeline and driving the client engagements as per opportunities pipeline
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority
- Embrace teamwork while promoting a culture of openness and flexibility
- B.A / B.Sc Degree with an aptitude and passion for technology
- 8-12 years of related work experience
- Have a strong engineering or architecture background focused on Web technologies, APIs (REST/JSON), and machine-to-machine communication over the Internet.
- Be willing and able to get hands-on with technology teams or deep-dive into user flows with clients.
- Be as comfortable working with an institutional developer at one of VisaÛªs large banking clients as with a developer at a payments startup.
- Ability to wear multiple hats which will include working with business in driving commercialization for Visa Direct in the region
- Eagerness and self-starting approach and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Must be team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology to drive product development and delivery
- Experience in presenting ideas and thoughts to senior level leaders
- Must be fluent in French and English.
*Solution Manager for Visa Direct – Manager for West & Central Africa jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria