eHealth4everyone’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Tester Intern (NYSC) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 23, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a passionate Software Tester to join our team! As a Software Tester on our team, you will be involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. This will avail you the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, test plan documents.
- A degree in computer science/engineering, information management technology, statistics or any closely related field is required.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
Skills & Experience:
- At least one year experience in software testing.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Experience creating test plan/strategy
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs
- Knowledge of functionality tests, stress test, speed/performance test, regression test
Opportunity is only open to current/ prospective corp members serving/ fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja.Method of Application:
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Tester Intern (NYSC) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online