Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Support jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Responsible for providing high-quality technical support.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Document, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resource.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-usersÛª need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in ZanibalÛªs ticketing system.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporates them into client sites.
- Providing training to clients.
- At least 1 year of experience in software support or development/QA role.
- Must have at least Second Class Upper
- Completion of NYSC program.
- Must be a self-starter/quick learner
- Basic experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Mostly Excel)
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, and SQL, programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Support in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.