Job title : Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern / Assistant
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 20, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Intern who is passionate about the tech space, a natural leader who has an eye for details and is driven to ensure established standards of quality are met across teams in the organization.
- Undertake software testing & troubleshooting tasks
- Draft & Update Quality Assurance policies & procedures
- Interpret standards & procedures
- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of products to ensure quality
- Collect, Compile Data on current Quality standards and analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues across teams
- Identify areas for improvement in the Quality System
- Identify training needs/ interventions in the Quality system
- Analysis of software and systems to mitigate risk and prevent software issues
- Detect bugs/errors and track effectively using bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Create test cases, test templates, and test plan documents
Qualification and Skills
- A Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Management Technology, Statistics, or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in testing mobile applications and websites.
- Knowledge of Unit, functional, stress testing, etc, and automated testing.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Web data aggregation testing, Data analysis.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools for various tests.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Experience creating test plan/strategy.
- Ability to pay attention to details in finding bugs.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing Intern / Assistant jobs