SeamlessHR.com Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Quality Assurance jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Software QA position, We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) who will assess the quality of our software through manual and automated testing. Find and report bugs and glitches so that theyÛªre squashed and our users have a smooth experience with our products.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools.
- Identify, meticulously document, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics like Defect Densities and Open Defect Counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Proficiency in developing and managing Test Plan documents.
- Ability to manage test documents using test case management tools such as TestRail and Reqtest.
- Adequate knowledge of Software and Test Development Lifecycle.
- In-depth understanding of software testing methods.
- Efficient use of project management tools for test and bug reports.
- Ability to run load and performance tests such as Jmeter and HP LoadRunner.
- Manage to test web-based services and mobile applications.
- Manage GUI and API tests.
- Programming; Efficient programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages.
- Analytical skills; Analytically examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes.
- Problem-solving skills; Ability to use their problem-solving skills to find bugs and create fixes for them
- Attention to detail; Test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, these professionals are highly detail-oriented.
- Effective Communicator; Strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware, and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service, or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers, or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Quality Assurance in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online