Factory Irisii’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Project Management Trainee jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : July 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a software project management trainee, who will work under the supervision of the CTO to ensure excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope, with little or no supervision.
- He/She will apply software development methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, etc to drive product development in an agile way by ensuring that quality products are made based on user-defined requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Excellent execution of activities: with little or no supervision, he/She will ensure perfect delivery of activities within the stipulated timeframe and scope.
- Product development: He/She will ensure quality products are made based on users’ requirements.
- Software development
- Methodology usage: He/She will use software development methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, etc to drive product development.
- Project Management: He/She will work with various supervisors and team leaders to ensure proper management and execution of various projects and tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned or as they may arise.
Priorities of the Department:
- Project Management
- Excellent delivery of services
- Software development methodology usage
- Product development.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is a plus
- 2 years of working experience as an IT/Software personnel or assistant or manager.
- Project planning and execution, requirement gathering and estimation.
- Experience in information technology is required.
- Good knowledge of software project management tools.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Ability to multitask.
- Highly organized.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one single MS Word or PDF document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.