CPAAT Consulting Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Marketing Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The company is involved in the sales and installation of security solutions, including access management software, security products like Intrusion Detection systems, Panic Alarms etc.
THIS IS A SALES ROLE. The successful candidate will market Security Software and hardware product to estates, and highbrow residential homes and organisations.
Understanding and appreciation products in this area will be helpful but not important.
Sales experience will help to get you started off in time, but a passionate and determined goal getter will not have a problem settling on the job
Understand cloud application technology will also be helpful.
Min Qualification is OND.
PLEASE NOTE: This job is only for Lagos and Abuja. Please do not apply if you do not know the city you are applying for very well.
- Understand our portfolio of products and services and be able to clearly articulate the benefits to clients.
- Manage existing relationship with current clients and create new ones.
- Provide marketing tips and carry out marketing campaigns to bring new relationship into the sales development efforts
- Manage a customer relationship database and grow the potential customers database
- Produce literature in conjunction with the rest of the team for use in direct customer awareness campaigns
- You will be required to provide handholding and support to new staff as at when required.
- Engage potential clients, understand their technology or process problems and come up with solutions to address these problems or challenges
- Document solutions in a technical proposal and management engagement with clients
- Develop business proposals where required for the nominated services
- Project Manage the deployment of the solution, or where there is a separate project manager, then you shall have accountability for the delivery of the solutions, working with the Project Team leader
Software & Product Marketing
- You will work alone or with a team of people to set up new areas of business as the organisation may determine.
- You, working with other colleagues, will develop the business model, pricing mechanism, marketing model and strategy, and go-to-market strategies including communication, advertisement and marketing for the service
- You will supervise the front-end sales development team for this service and liaise with the delivery manager to ensure that advertised services are delivered.
Remuneration: Basic Salary.
- Communications Allowance
- Company bares work transport expense
- commission on successful sale
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Software Marketing Executive in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.