NIIT’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Software Instructor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Ikeja, Surulere and Ajah – Lagos
- The Software InstructorÛªs primary responsibility is to facilitate the teaching of programming languages to clients according to NIIT cardinal rules/curriculum structure.
- Successful candidates would also ensure that all software and operating systems required for courses are properly installed on Lab Systems.
At a minimum, the Essential Functions of the Instructor are:
- To coordinate, plan, organize, and instruct courses in the Center.
- To keep active at a high level of expertise in the subjects taught and stimulate enthusiasm for those subjects.
- To ensure that each program/class contains essential curricular components has appropriate content and pedagogy and maintains currency.
- To maintain accurate and complete scholastic records, including attendance records.
- To conduct class evaluations and complete other center evaluations in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that assigned training classes are held as scheduled.
- To make suggestions to the center academic head concerning the improvement of the curriculum in keeping with the objectives of the organization.
- To participate in program and curriculum review, development and clientÛªs learning outcome initiatives.
- To study and utilize clientÛªs learning styles in each class in order to facilitate the best teaching and learning situations.
- To keep informed of current trends and new approaches to instruction via professional development activities.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of one to two years experience in similar fields.
- Candidate must reside within close proximity to Surulere, Ikeja, and Ikorodu in Lagos.
- Must possess strong enthusiasm for sharing Knowledge.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit emotional control and stability.
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Positive attitude with great customer service skills.
*Software Instructor jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the mail.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria