Shutterscore’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Engineering Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Products and Engineering
- The Software Engineering Manager will help cultivate an environment where people can do their best work through technical expertise, strategic thinking, coaching, and career advocacy.
- You should have a passion for career development and have a strong track record of attracting, hiring, and developing top-tier engineering talent.
- You exhibit servant leadership and empathy-driven management while building an innovative and cohesive team culture.
- You will own the delivery and quality of your team’s commitments collaborating across the organization to ensure appropriate prioritization.
- Drives the technical vision and evolution of the applications owned by the team.
- Builds a collaborative team culture and facilitates creativity and team cohesion while championing the team’s work across the organization.
- Refines engineering practices and enacts positive change within the team.
- Leads and grows a diverse & prolific software development team through a combination of training, career development, recruiting, and process improvement.
- Participates in Agile methodology and Scrum processes such as Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Standups, and Retrospectives with the team.
- Leads architectural and design discussions to help the team build highly scalable and available applications.
- Works with Product Managers, Product Designers, QA, and other multi-functional teams to drive the vision, prioritize work, and set the roadmap for the team.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of concepts that relate to web application performance, scalability, security, and observability
- 5+ years of technical experience, including 2+ years in an engineering leadership role.
- Understanding of NestJS and React, Dev Ops and PHP
- Experience shipping and maintaining production web applications at scale.
- Strong partner and communicator with the ability to articulate the team vision and technical concepts to multi-functional partners.
- Ability to write documentation and communicate technical topics with clarity across multiple teams, disciplines, and stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous, high-pressure situations and a fast-paced environment with constantly evolving business needs.
- Self-learner who has the ability to identify root causes and drive solutions to highly complex problems.
- Exhibits ability to motivate others, driving influence and high output from the team.
- Has experience managing engineers and is passionate about coaching, mentoring, and growing the careers of the team.
- Experience prioritizing, compromising, and managing simultaneous requests and workstreams across multiple domains.
NGN500,000 – NGN700,000 / Month.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Engineering Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online