Findworka’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Engineer(Full-stack) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location- Omole, Ikeja, Lagos.
Job Nature- Hybrid (Remote/On-site)
Salary Range- 300,000-600,000
Job Level- Senior
A client is looking to hire a Software Engineer (Full-stack) with experience working in a tech and financial service firm, someone who is comfortable with both front and back end programming and can hit the ground running immediately. As a member of their team, you will be tasked with enhancing and expanding their APIÛªs and Services, while also delivering beautiful, functional and scalable user interfaces. From constructing seamless intelligent workflows, automating business processes, to implementing sophisticated data analytics tools and dashboards.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases, processes and documentation you will encounter.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering team.
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to set and achieve company-wide engineering goals
- Build new and maintain existing features for internal and external users.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
WeÛªre looking for someone who has:
- The ability and willingness to integrate different services and processes without prior knowledge of them.
- Must have experience working in a tech and financial service firm.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- The ability to put themselves in the shoes of the users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Expertise writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scale.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Engineer(Full-stack) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.