Crowdforce’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Engineer – Backend jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Development in .Net Core, c#, Microservices, APIs, Cloud platforms while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing, and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and deliver superior engineering outcomes.
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Work in a team environment and mentor the junior team members.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- 4+ years of coding experience in ASP .Net Framework, ASP .Net Core, Multi-Tier Architecture, Microservices, Entity data model, Restful, and API Development.
- Must have experience working in a Fintech, banking, or payment services-related sector.
- Experience with any cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Working experience in databases such as SQL Database and storage technologies such as MS SQL server
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Understanding of security and identifying concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services, etc.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements envisioning system features and improving functionality.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Engineer – Backend in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online