7 days ago
Job title : Software Engineer (App Stores Backend)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What you’ll do
- Collaborate remotely with a globally distributed team.
- Write clean web service APIs to support both CLI and web frontend clients, using Python (and optionally Golang).
- Design and implement new features and enhancements from spec to production and ongoing operations at scale.
- Review code and technical designs produced by other engineers.
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions.
- Work remotely with global travel 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events.
Who you are
- You love technology and working with a diverse set of talented people.
- You are curious, flexible, articulate, and accountable.
- You value soft skills and are passionate, enterprising, thoughtful, and self-motivated.
- You have a broad technology base but favor backend code and infrastructure.
- You have proficiency developing public-facing APIs and web applications, preferably using Python and/or Golang.
- You know your way around relational and non-relational databases and can effectively design data models that perform well, and tune queries to access them.
- You are comfortable with Ubuntu as a development and deployment platform.
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM or similar degree.
What Canonical offers:
- Work from home
- Learning and development allowances
- Competitive Salary
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Generous annual leave
- Paid maternity, paternity and sick leave
- Priority Pass for travel
- Exposure to international business and technology
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Software Engineer (App Stores Backend) jobs