Choice Talents NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Maintain and design new features for our products
- Work with development teams, product managers to plan & prioritize, architecture, build, advance, and scale software solutions.
- Translate UI/UX designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Participate in strategic technical decisions related to technology, definition, and implementation of digital products.
- Deliver high quality, testable, secure, readable, and documented software with a focus on the customer.
- Develop system architecture, requirements specifications, modularize features, etc
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields
- 2 – 5 post NYSC work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases such as Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server or ORACLE
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (e.g. MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.