A Technology Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Developer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement secured functional programs. The candidate will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, the candidate should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills and build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Develop Enterprise applications using the required stack (MERN or LAMP stack)
- Translate use cases to working code
- Should be familiar with Non-Relational Database such as MongoDb
- Should also be familiar with relational database management systems (RDBMS) and SQL
- Ability to produce and/or work with REST API
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with a team of developers
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Requirements and skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related Educational qualifications.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Familiarity with version control frameworks like Git.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Highly Self Motivated
- Age below 30
- Mern Stack Requirements
- Lamp Stack Requirements
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.