Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Developer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Development in Java, with a focus on developing and consuming Web Services, utilizing J2EE technologies, core development in Spring, web application development using established frameworks such as Struts and Spring MVC, etc.
- Implementing high-quality software products to deliver to a global audience, and implementing custom projects to extend and integrate on-demand services with other enterprise applications.
- Ability to consume web services from our eBroker, eCrm & ePortfolio products, and several other well-known cloud-based services.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Build and manage Web, Mobile and Desktop application.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare and design Jasper reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
- Develop, refines, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Enhance ZanibalÛªs backend application.
- Good experience in Java.
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Good understanding of object orientated methodologies and design patterns.
- Experience with XML a plus.
- Experience with Web Services a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET and PHP is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills including task prioritization, time management, and risk identification and mitigation.
- Ability to take the initiative, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of product/project workflow processes including requirements gathering and use cases, analysis & design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Software Developer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.