Phillips Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Software Compliance Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a reputable organisation in the telecommunications industry is looking at filling the role of a Software Compliance Analyst.
Job Type: Fixed renewable contract (1 year, 4 months)
Salary: Very competitive
- Maintain Software Assets and Compliance Management
- Drive compliance for all IT Licenses
- Analyse Software requirement for license purchases
- Ensure dependencies and inter relationships between configuration items are communicated and understood.
- Ensure the availability of license information to staff and management
- Ensure the information available helps in planning changes and determining the impact on changes.
- Provide a graphical representation of the organisation’s IS infrastructure to aid diagnosis of incidents and problems.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of Software license deployed in the environment.
- Ensure and maintain a comprehensive and accurate Configuration Management Database (CMDB)
Required skills & Qualifications:
- Bsc or HND in information technology, computer science or related courses
- Experience in a similar applications support / Software support role
- Strong general IT skills primarily in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Aptitude for learning new programmes and processes
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years experience
How to Apply for this Offer
To apply, kindly send your cv to [email protected] using the title of the role as the mail subject of email.