CISCO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Automation Engineer / Hands on Architect jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What You’ll Do
- As Senior DevOps Engineer / Hands-on Architect, you will own the design and development activities on a variety of devops projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- You will partner with internal / customer Development, Quality Engineering and TechOps teams to improve our Automation platform and services deployment and processes that streamline the development lifecycle.
- Champion best practices and standards for building, delivering, and operating reliable services.
- Ability to understand a software development and delivery process and build an architecture and work breakdown structure to automate a solution.
- Build and maintain DevOps architecture and design documents based on evolving system requirements, industry trends, and new technologies.
- Guide DevOps Engineers in crafting detailed software designs and implementing them.
- Analyse risks and raise problems in meeting system requirements.
- Ensure that the CI/CD pipeline and workflow are aligned with industry and Company-specific standards and policies and processes.
- Ensure that the CI/CD pipeline meets quality standards, including functional and non-functional (performance, security, usability, traceability, fault tolerance, etc.) requirements.
- Define, handle, and optimize cloud infrastructure through automation (Infrastructure-as-Code) for repeatable and scalable setup.
- Design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Terraform, Python and AWS technologies.
- Peer Review requirements and design artifacts, as well as code and configuration.
Who you will work with:
- CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver premier customer experience.
- We help take on the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication.
- Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
- Will be working with one the largest service provider account
- 11+ years overall experience including 3 years as a Senior DevOps Engineer / Hands-on Architect.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development.
- Experience establishing, implementing and delivering using Agile practices.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Python, ELK, Docker, and Kubernetes or related technologies.
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other Cloud platforms.
- Experience with Java or C#, or other object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience with relational and non-relational database systems (Oracle, MS-SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Good understanding of Data Structures & Algorithms, Database Normalization and Data Integrity and OOPs.
- Awareness of NoSql will be a plus.
Desired Business Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Good documentation skills.
- Exposure to ISO/CMM processes & procedures.
- Prior experience or basic understanding of Insurance business and Business Automation Process is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online