Pulse NG’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Pulse is looking for a Social Media Manager to join the team. As a Social Media Manager, you will develop and execute social media and digitally-focused initiatives across our social media channels, aimed at engaging with the Pulse audience and clients.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate, socially aware of changing media trends and equal parts a content developer and community manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities in line with KPIs including but not limited to:
- Management of Pulse Nigeria’s social media pages; create, curate, and distribute content relevant to the target audience across all assigned social media channels; ensuring proper content distribution, proper use of channels’ features, and community management following standard execution guidelines.
- Community management – daily spam check across all the channels and other commenting systems. Approve comments when necessary & quick response/monitoring of comments following the standard guidelines.
- Monitor trends and happenings across channels using social media tools such as; IO Analytics, CrowdTangle, etc. and ensure time-to-market for the content distribution is efficient.
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business – Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results.
- Keep up to date, research and suggest new social media account management tools.
- Collaborate with other teams: Editorial, Video, and Sales teams to achieve company-wide goals.
- Support the Head of Social Media and Head of Marketing to actively propose and help implement new and innovative strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
Skills that Would make a Candidate Successful in this Role
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing social media accounts, preferably communities.
- Great content creation skills.
- Good knowledge of social media tools such as IO Analytics, CrowdTangle, etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online