MoneyLine with Nancy’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Moneyline with Nancy is looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to handle the organizations social media accounts with a keen knowledge of WordPress web development.
- The Social Media Manager will be responsible for planning, creating, and managing, content for the companys website and social media platforms.
- Create content optimized for both the website and social networks such as Facebook, Lnkedin, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Website management
- Manage your social media presence by creating and editing videos, pictures, and posts
- Maintain a close eye on digital marketing trends and keep the brand up-to-date with industry developments.
- Improve the SEO/SEM of all platforms.
- Create and post videos, podcasts, and audio content online.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to promote company products and services.
- Improve likes, shares, tweets, etc. through social media activities.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Any other assigned role.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in social media management with proven track records (Actual content online will be checked)
- Must be resident in Abuja only (only Abuja residents will be contacted)
- Must know how to work on videos and graphics
- Conversion rate optimizer
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and website analytics.
- A solid understanding of WordPress for website development is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Content creator.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.