Job title : Social Media Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are searching for a talented social media manager to represent our company by building a strong online presence for our various brands and product offerings.
- The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by collaborating with the creative team to produce high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- The person will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and also interface with internal stakeholders who will ensure sales leads generated are closed.
- As a Social media manager, we expect her to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. She should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, the idle candidate should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Running company online media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating/Collaborating on high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Very experienced using social media campaign management platforms
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree or Executive training in Marketing or relevant field
- Familiarity with web design is a plus.
Open to negociation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Social Media Manager jobs