Jumia Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- As Social Media manager, your role will be to support Jumia developing its brand across SoMe channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok).
- You will leverage and develop Jumia’s community of influencers. You will execute our content strategy across all SoMe, designing posts that generate engagement. Ultimately, your goal will be to contribute to positioning Jumia a relevant and engaging brand, associated with trendy content and positive conversations.
- Thus, you will be at the core of the Jumia brand building strategy. You will need to be extremely tuned to trends, influencers, and generally speaking be completely passionate about Social Media.
- Plan and execute quality content aiming to improve Jumia’s content quality.
- Make checks on all our SoMe on a daily basis
- Plan content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement
- Collaborate with graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends
- Trending products, challenges, reposts, videos, etc.
- Share best practices across countries
- Generate weekly plans and reports to improve KPIs
- Monitor implementation and scale up Jumia’s relationship with influencers
- Ensure growth on # influencers participating to Jumia’s campaigns
- Assess the quality of the influencers and emulate the community
- Frequently interact with them to ensure they are excited to work with Jumia
- Monitor the impact of their posts on KPIs and steer performance
- Scale the # orders driven through influencers
KPIs to evaluate success:
- Number of influencers and number of orders driven from their content
- Average Engagement on IG, FB and Twitter
- Daily Active Users driven from social platforms
- Routine compliance (weekly report, weekly content plan, monthly planning with influencers, weekly CMO review)
Qualification & Experience
- Must have 5-6 years Agency experience
- Passion for social media scene and trends
- Fast learning abilities and analytical skills
- Previous experience with social media (eg working in an agency) a plus
- Well organized and ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment.
Pay: Openly Negotiable.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online