Cowrywise’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Can you help us achieve this?
At Cowrywise, social media includes but transcends the growth of the social media pages; it contributes greatly towards our overall acquisition and retention goals.
As a Social Media Manager, you will play a critical role in defining, developing, and executing our social media marketing efforts, with the secondary aim of contributing to product milestones. You will be confident in your ability to understand and interpret company goals while applying social media solutions to the relevant channels to drive traceable results.
While you will be working with a fully skilled growth team, the ability to deliver outstanding results while working with minimum supervision is expected.
You would fit in if you can:
- Ideate, design and execute social media campaigns that are aligned with the marketing strategy and brand values while working closely with the growth and product teams.
- Develop engaging and innovative content to promote product-focused solutions and increase brand visibility.
- Distribute articles, videos and drive product-led conversations across social media platforms.
- Analyse social media activities with tracking systems to gather relevant data and report to determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Consistently analyse CowrywiseÛªs marketing plans, related to social media to identify weaknesses and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Utilize sound judgement to translate marketing strategies and campaign messages into social media activities.
- Direct the creation of social-media related videos (Reels, Tiktok, Youtube). Production of videos is not your duty, but the direction is.
- Write and have content creation skills.
- Discuss and share basic knowledge about the Fin-tech industry in an easy-to-understand way
You should know that:
- This isnÛªt an entry-level role. You need to have at least 3+ years of experience in handling social media accounts with a goal towards business growth.
- This role is beyond posting on social media, you would need to connect your social media to growth
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of industry benchmark
- Working with the smartest and most creative designers and content creators
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 12% employerÛªs pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other additional benefits.
P:S. Share links to your best social media content in your cover letter to have a competitive edge.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Social Media Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online