Job title : Social Media Manager / Content Creator
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Harness various resources to curate content that will stir engagement for the brand.
- Using social media marketing tools to creatively tell the brand story, communicate the brand services, products, and offers, maintain the company’s brand image, and form strong connections with followers.
- Creation of plans and strategies that align with the business goals and yield positive results for the brand (visibility, lead generation, etc.)
- Conduct regular performance analysis and reports of the company’s social media strategy.
- Using insights and algorithms to improve the company’s social media performance.
- Research and harness digital tools to improve the company’s social media performance.
- Researching social media trends and implementing relevant trends approved by management.
- Setting smart goals for social media campaigns.
- Understand and identify the brand’s target audience.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and reach consumers.
- Curate content for graphic designs and video creation
- Curate photo images to visualize contents
- Analyzing the company’s social media strategy, and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Other related duties that will be assigned.
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Completion of NYSC
- Proven experience as a content creator and social media manager
- Good understanding of social media marketing elements
- Demonstrable experience in social media insights and analytics
- Creative content creation skills
- Understanding of online marketing channels
- Video editing skills
- Graphic design skills
- High level of discipline towards work.
- Basic business acumen
- Fast learner
- Familiarity with the fashion industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to liaise/collaborate with relevant parties.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualification candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator jobs