Job title : Social Media Manager and Content Creator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a social media manager and content creator who will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals and company branding.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technologies and social media trends. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily on social media platforms (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee web and social media account design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to create social buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on social media traffic and ROI
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- B.Sc. degree, HND in Marketing or relevant degree
- 3 years of proven experience as a social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content creation and management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, web traffic metrics, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes to email@example.com
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Social Media Manager and Content Creator jobs